Mindy Black is an experienced Registered Dietitian located in Jacksonville, Florida. She specializes in sports nutrition, weight management, and medical nutrition therapy. Currently, she is the Director of Performance Nutrition for the Jacksonville Jaguars. She also works closely with several doctors and chiropractors in the Jacksonville Area & is an adjunct professor at the University of North Florida. Mindy graduated from the University of Florida with a B.S. in Food Science and Human Nutrition and a Masters in Exercise Physiology.
Past experience includes serving as a Sports Nutritionist for the University of Florida Athletic Association, Jacksonville University, and independent work with many professional and elite athletes, weight loss counseling, & leading group nutrition seminars.
Mindy is a Board Certified as a specialist in Sports Dietetics through the American Dietetic Association. The Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD) is the premier professional sports nutrition credential in the U.S. Being Board Certified as a Specialist in Sports Dietetics designates specific knowledge, skills, and expertise for competency in sports dietetics practice.
- Registered Dietitian
- Board Certified in Sports Dietetics
- Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist in Florida
- Certified in First Aid, CPR, Child CPR, & AED
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
Fun Facts About Mindy
- Mindy has completed four half marathons!
- Mindy previous worked as first mate on a fishing charter boat!
- Mindy has been diving with giant manta rays at night in Kona, Hawaii!