Aimee O’Hare, RD/LDN, joins our team with over nine years of experience as a Registered and Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist. Aimee obtained her Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics from West Chester University and completed her Dietetic Internship at the University of Maryland. Through her many years as a Clinical Dietitian, Aimee provided medical nutrition therapy to infants and adults in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Her experience included developing a Neonatal and Pediatric Nutrition Program as well as managing the Clinical Nutrition Department of a new hospital. Aimee was the Regional Director of Southern California for a probiotic company and enjoyed helping people learn how to fuel their bodies well. She is dedicated to promoting health and wellness through evidenced-based nutrition and is driven by a passion to help people heal their bodies from the inside out.
Aimee is a wife and mom of two lively kids. She knows the reality of finding balance between living a healthy lifestyle and managing a busy household. Life is too valuable to be preoccupied with an unhealthy relationship with food, yet too precious to let your body be neglected. Aimee has a passion to help people simplify their lives, reach their health goals, and find freedom when it comes to food.
- Registered Dietitian
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist in Florida
- Certificate of Training in Adult Malnutrition
- Certificate of Training in Community Nutrition
Fun Facts About Aimee:
- Aimee has climbed to the top of Half Dome in Yosemite.
- Aimee ran an 18-mile race through the beautiful landscape of Monument Valley.
- Aimee has been skydiving twice; the highlight was over an island in Hawaii!