Whitney is Registered Dietitian from Ormond Beach, Florida. She received her Bachelors of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of North Florida and earned her Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology and Sports Nutrition from Florida State University. Whitney has worked in the Sports Nutrition Department during her time at Florida State. She also spent time working at Chip Smith Performance Systems, working with post-collegiate athletes preparing for the NFL Combine and Pro Days. Last spring she was the Performance Nutrition Intern for the Jacksonville Jaguars during OTA’s and mini camp. For the past year, Whitney has been the sports dietitian for the University of North Carolina’s Football Program.
- Master of Science in Nutrition
- Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist in Florida
- Whitney played 4 varsity sports in high school.
- Whitney is a Jacksonville kickball league champion!
- Whitney loves to hike with and go to the beach with her furry friend, Felix.