Fuel Your Body For Optimal Performance
How you fuel your body can make the difference between success and failure. Our Performance Package consists of a customized game plan to help athletes excel on and off the field.
- Body Fat Reduction: We will discuss your optimal body fat percentage for your sport, how your current eating habits affect your body fat, and what changes need to be made to achieve your goals.
- Lean Body Mass Increases: Gaining lean body mass (MUSCLE) is different than gaining overall weight. We will discuss how to change your eating in order to increase your lean body mass while keeping your body fat at an optimal level.
- Competition Eating: Pre and post workout fuel to perform
- Supplement Use: Supplements are meant to be just that- supplemental. After reviewing your current eating habits we will discuss different supplement options that may help reach your goals including info on safety, efficacy, and legality.
- Injury Rehab: Science has proven that certain macro- and micro- nutrients are needed to help you heal from injury- whether that injury is a simple sprain or one that requires surgery.
- Hydration Nutrition: Strength decreases 10% when you are just 3% dehydrated. You also raise your risk of injury and serious illness when you are dehydrated.
Initial Sports Nutrition Consultation
only pay for the consultation if you do not move forward with a nutrition program
Nutrition Performance Package
Think of nutrition as internal equipment…you should not be stepping onto the field without it. Proper nutrition can enhance an athlete’s performance immensely. The nutrition performance package is made for YOU if you are a high school athlete that hope to play at a college level; a college athlete who is looking to go professional; an elite runner; or any person who considers themselves an athlete! We will help you optimize performance by giving you the internal equipment you need to succeed.
Al A Carte Menu
Our sports dietitians offer personalized nutrition services to fit every athlete including but not limited to: sport specific grocery store tours and team talks.